Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hi everyone I am writing abit early today.But there isn,t much to say.There isnt much going on around here.My back is abit more better today but I have to still take pain pills and use heat on it.Glen,s legs are realy bad today he is using the walker.Hope everyone is ok at all of your homes.Glen is also over the cold or flue or whatever he had.We are to get warmer days for about a week I guess then turn colder again.I hace had enough winter for this season like everyone else.I enjoy seeing the snow but it can get spring any time now.I am still at making cards.my but the time sure does fly when I am working on them.I will post them when I get a battery for my camera and someone will show me how.My visiting teacher Debbie said she would or her husband Gary.Well it is about time to get something for supper.I think it might be home made soup. It is made already.So till we talk again know that I love you all lots. HUGS AND KISSES TO EVERYONE XOXOXOXO Mom, Gram, Great Gram, Grampa, Glen watever we are to each to each of you luv ya.

No comments: