Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPYNEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.I pray we all have much better health,phiscal ,mental and spiritual this year than ever before.I thank the Lord every day for another day.Hopefully He will spare me to see anotheryear and somehow we can spend 2009 Christmas together.I do so want and pray for this every year .This will be the one if we all work toward it by starting now. Right?We are getting more snow.I was just telling Glen today when it was snowing realy hard, I remember when Bridgette was a little girl she would be out in this playing all by herself and the other kids would be peeking through the curtains watching her. Remember Kathryn when Evonne was about 1 and a half, our 1st winter in Alberta , you , Bridgette and I was out toboganing down the hill at the end of the house? I laid on my belly and told you to lay Evonne on my back on the tobogan she was not very happy about it when we went scooting downthe hill. She balled and you hollered she sure dont take after our side of the family eh Mom. LOL now when we think back to then right?I had a happy life there most of the time. I remember going out by myself when Bridgette was at school and even after she left home and toboganing down the hill so fast going over the driveway then down and over the bottom trail then through in and aroundthe trees in the bush all while Dad was watching looking out the dinning room windowholding his breathe hopeing I wouldnt hit a tree.I remember when I wanted cross country ski,s didnt know how to use them but Dad got them for me I sure had fun trying to use them . There again I would go out by myself and try to learn going back and forth on the bottom trail while Dad watched from in the house.Well I guess that is enough reminissing for today but it sure does bring back good happy memories.I would sure like to try to do some of those things again before I get older. i KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING...BUT I KNOW I CAN...Till we talk again have a good night.. Remember just how much I love you all...Your loving Mom, Gram, Great Gram.And Glen....HAPPY 2009

1 comment:

Jessie said...

hey grandma. i'd pay to see you on a crazy carpet!!!