Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good evening all.Hope everyone had a good day.Mine was sort of busy in a way.My back isnt all better yet so its not heavy house work i,m doing.But I made 100 % whole wheat bread today. Glen wanted white bread so the other day he made it all I did was put it in loaves and the pans. Now it is very good I must admit but it dont stay with you like the 100% whole wheat.And not as good for you right?I have a receipe for whole wheat bread but it calls for 2 cups of white flour soooo since I am always changeing the originals I made up my own receipe using ALL whole wheat flourand it is scrumtious.I made this up when I lived up at Gravenhurst Ont.Ive been using it ever since.I also worked on the xmas tree decorations Im making for my great grandkids.I have only a couple more to go now.I cant work on the x stitch as long at a time like I used to.David called today he is doing pretty fair in school. He will make it Im sure..I think I will go and relax now for awhile. Glen is still not feeling good.Every day now for a long time there is something else wrong.He is failing more and more.So till we talk again be happy , enjoy life know that I love you all very much.HUGS AND KISSES . Have a good night Mom, Gram, Great Gram,Grampa, Glen,To all

1 comment:

Jessie said...

making bread eh? sounds so good. i always loved homemade bread!!!