Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi everyone this is me . Your Mom, Gram,Great Gram. How are you all doing? Good I hope. I am not to bad but Glen is not the greatest. He has a bad cough, sore throat,chest hurts, and sort of all over aches.Sounds like the flue to me. We both had our flue shots but that doesnt mean you wont get the flue for sure.I sure hope I dont get whatever he,s got.I had to go pick up my hearing aid at noon today. It had to be sent awayto be fixed . It looks like they made me a new one.I was told they just might do that it had a big hole in it somehow.Well it is working now. I used my old one while I was without this one.I went to the craft shop this afternoon and got some more stuff and more stuff.There sure is some beautiful things on dissplay in there.I wish I could remember so I could do them all.Havent copied any yet , still doing my own design,s.I am anxious to get going on valentinesbut need a good stamp.Got sort of plain one today but a rubber one I dont care for yhem ,you cant see where you are putting them as well.Bridgette I seen a very smart layout today she was useing patterns sort of kidney shapes with different colors, she was just working on it when I went in and I didnt have time to wait and check it out.I hope to be going back in a few days I will ask if I can see it .It is to be demo,d. in a class.You know that Dalhia folding class I took, well I seen it today in black and white wow was it beautiful. Blake and white has not been my colors but I think I am changing my mind after seeing those.I must get a good light for in the sun room because I cant see to do my crafts and Glen cant see to do his puzzlesfrom mid afternoon on.By the way Glen told me the other day I should get ins. on my van because sometimes we both need the car with all the appointments and whatever we need to go to sometimes they lap over.And he,s the one who wanted me to get rid of it but I bucked I just couldnt let it go. It would be like losing the last of my independence.Well I guess I,d better for this time. Till we talk again take care and have a good night. LOVE TO ALL from Mom ,Gram, Great Gram,,Glen, Grampa hugs and kisses

No comments: