Friday, January 2, 2009

Hey all.I thought I would sit and chat for a few minuteswhile the tatters are cooking.I had them ready for the stove before I took Glen to the hos. for his colon tests.I just got back now the tatters are cooking so here I am pecking away with 2 fingers so you know what I am up to.Glen hasnt been able to eat for a couple of days now so he is starved. He asked me if I would make cream of tatter soup and have it ready for him when he got home from the hosp today.So it is on the go or the stove lol.I dont know how long he will be. I have had it done but there are some things I just as leave forget.Not so pleasant right?Well just checked the tatter stuff and they are done so ready to cream.Maybe I will go ahead and finish it and have some myself if I wait till Glen calls for me to come get him I might not have my lunch till the cows come home. You know what that means.Ya I guess I better do that I am getting a bit hungry 3or 4 grapes dont last long. I will go for now and finish the soup. Till we talk again LUV TO ALL HUGS & KISSES FROM YOUR MOM,GRAM,GREAT GRAM Talk soon

No comments: