Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good evening everyone.how are you all out there?We are still about the same here.Oh my we had the nicest sun shine day today.I was wondering if it would ever come out here again.It was still cold but it makes you feel better when you see the sun. You dont get much of it for a couple or three months here in the winter with the mountains. There is good and bad to everything right?I received some bad news today. Bridgette you remember Harvey mackie,sdaughter Miranda?If not Serenity and Cassandra would the 4 of them used to play togetherwhen your girls came up north to my house.Well her husband his parentsandsome more of the barch clan was out snow mobiling in the mountains and Kelly miranda,s husband was killed in an avalanche 28yrs. old.They have 2 little boy,s. I,m not sure just how old they are.What a tragedy.The community is having a tough time dealing with it.I got a letter from Jim today and he wrote to me about it.He sent me a picture of Leah I think she is about 3 now but I dond remember for sure.She still looks more like her Mom.I believe she must be in ballet because of the kind of dress she has on and the posses.Glen got a phone call today he has to have a driving test.He has to go get info on it next wk. How are you doing Kathryn? We havent talked for a long time.Was talking to David on the phone .Caught Anne when she was home yesterday for lunch break a few min. on the computer.I wish you and David would get a BLOG.You guys know what Im doing but I dont about you. Well i,d better go for this time.everyone have a good night. I love you all much,much much.Take care. Your Mom, Gram, Great Gram,Glen, Grampa

1 comment:

Jessie said...

hey grandma, that's too bad about that man. i heard about it on the news actually. glad to hear you got some sunshine. i put new pics of the kids up on my blog. you should check it out. love ya.