Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hi all just a note to let you all know we are ok here. It was good to get to church today. I have had to miss alot the last few months.It sure feels good to get back into things, Only hope I can feel good enough to continue. I felt very good yesterday back abit off today but it is coming along .Glen isnt to bad but for his ear,s mostly.. By the way Bridgette I started this past week to cut down on food and join you all. I am happy to say I lost about 3lbs.I know I wont do it every week but I am happy with it for a start.I have to lose the 10 lbs. I gained since heart surgery plus I hope another 10 that is all I want to. I will be happy with that. I am notwanting to be 110 anymore.Havent wanted that for a number of yrs. now.Oh well how is everyone of you well I hope.Glen is playing his little piano in hus bedroom but loud enough to distract me. Thats ok I like to hear him play.I dont know what else to say. So till we talk again I love you all HUGS AND KISSES.XOXOXOXOHAVE A GOOD NIGHT LUV Mom, Gram, Great Gram,Grampa, Glen.

No comments: