Monday, January 19, 2009

Hi everyone.I am feeling abit better. I hurt my back again last thurs packing graceries home.Been popping pain pills which I hate to do but the pain was so terrible.I just got over a bout with it from puting the xmas decorations up.Seems like I cant do anything any more.I will be happy when I can walk better and get some house work done. I made a pretty little box today with laced up corners. When I find out how to put pic,s on here I will show you some of the things I have learned to make. Yes I still luv to do crafts.I could spend all my time doing them.Glen is starting to feel abit better but is far from good yet.It is after 9: so I guess I,d better go for this time.Everyone have a good night . Take care Ilove you all HUGS AND KISSES.LOVE . YOUR MOM ,GRAM,GREAT GRAM, GRAMPA,& GLEN

No comments: