Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good day to all.Well this is the 1st.Sunday of the new year. We didnt get to church today. Our ward starts at 9 o clock this yr.instead of 11.Wow it sure makes a difference like I didnt get up till 8.45.I should of been up and got my nitro patch on at 8.00.This isnt the 1st. morning i,ve done this but for a awhile now.You see it is latter when I go to bed because I,m to put the patch on at 8.00 in the morning and leave it on till 10.oo at night so it is much latter going to bed. About a wk. ago I was so tired I went to bed at 6.3o but that is very unusual, between 8.3o and 9.oo is the norm for me.I have to have the patch on longer now but it is helping with the disscomfort in my chest. Glen has just got up from his nap he seems to be better lately since we have got snow and he gets outside and moves abit more.Well better go for this time. Till we talk again luv to all have a good day. YOUR Mom Gram Great Gram& Glen

No comments: