Friday, January 9, 2009

Hi everyone.I have just had my day made.I was talking to Bridgette on msn then to Kathryn.Well K asked me if I read the comments on my blog I hadn,t so I thought I would try it. Well I got B,s blog and seen I could get Jessie from there so I did.WELL what a surprise yep I sure did . It is sure good to know I can keep in touch has anyone else got a blog? COME ON GET ON THE WAGON I would like to know what you are doing to.Getting back to my Jessie way to go girl your Gram is so proud of your progress. Your Auntie Bridgette,s family is on the Band Wagon for losing weight also .I have gained 10 lbs. since my heart surgery and there was 10 lbs. I wanted to lose before that. SOOOO I guess I had better join in with the rest of you and try to get rid of it . It is almost 7.o,clock and the dishes are calling so I better go get them done. Tillwe talk again know that I love you all . You are always in my heart and mind. Everyone have a good night. love from your Mom, Gram, Great Gram,and Glen

1 comment:

Jessie said...

you can do it grandma. here's too a new you!!!