Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hi 2 night my but I am tired. Bruno came over this morning and painted the water stain in the back entrance. When he finished & had a hot chocolate he left. I then told Glen I was going out 2 Merisa,s 2 see what she had on sympathy & remembrrnce cards. Would you believe I was gone 4 over 2 hrs.Glen & I had a sandwich & of coarse I started on a card. Well I did 2 then I helped cut the lawn. Not much fisical stuff but I am realy tired more than usual. Merisa is 2 send me an e mail 2 night on sayings 4 sympathy cards.I just turned this machine on but I didnt get anything from her yet. I dont know what time she gets home she was 2 do it then. Bridgette I learned something new 2 day.Where you stamp with versamark then use the powder stuff.But I suppose you know already how 2 do it.Well of coarse when I seen how it was done I had 2 get the stuff 2 do it with.I tried a flower on a piece of scrap paper WOW & WOW it was pretty.I also was shown about that silver stuff in a bottle well I had 2 get some of that 2. It finishes a card off so .I dont use it on all my cards though.I better go & relax 4 awhile then try again 2 see if Merisa has sent the e mail By the way she remembered me but not my name she gave me a big hug and wanted 2 know how I was doing now. Bridgette she asked me if you got her e mail she sent you. I was sure you had . Why dont you answer her & you can get more stuff likely. She is anxious 2 see some of my cards & told me 2 bring my camera in next time & take pics. b cause I told her I would not remember what they looked like 2 make them when I got home.Well I realy must go for now have a good night . love to all

No comments: