Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hi today.WellI have been busy today. First thing this morning after breakfast I looked at the paper whitch I should of not done 4 that was NOT IN MY PLANS LAST NIGHT.I knew I wanted alot done 2 day and I was 2 get up early. Well that didnt happen.So I was late getting started on things.First thing I went and got groceries. Well that took longer than I thought.So the morning was shot. We had lunch and I started to do laundry. The bedding.Well as I was finished putting them in the washer Glen decided to put the plastic on the windows of the porch. I wanted him to wait till I could help him but MEN.He proceeded but soon found out he needed my help.I helped him lay out the plastic on the porch floor. By this time the washer was finished so put sheets in dryer. Hurried back to help Glen we got part of the 1st. window done then he had to look elsewhere for other bits for the drill.I hurried in washed hands and took 1st. load of sheets out of dryer and put in another load.Ran back outside as he came back then we finished the top and bottom of the window.He was getting tired so I said you are going to go in and rest wich he didnt push to do more.He flopped in his chair for a minute and I told him he should lay down and rest so he did.Well I came out here and am writing this to you . It is already after 3 and I need to go put fresh sheets on the beds I dont like to do it alone so maybe I will wait till Glen wakes up and he can help .It is easier when one is on either side .Yep I think that is a good plan as I am rather tired and I need help to sometimes with things. Well I just heard him stiring up off the couch and I would like to rest for a few min. now . So till latter . LOVE YOU ALL.HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE DAY. Your Mom, Gram , Great Gram.

No comments: