Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good evening 2 everyone. how was your day?Mine was sort of hum drum. I did have a good laugh though. Bridgette called & Abby had 2 talk 2 me . Of coarse I didnt know a word she was saying but when she was talking 2 B . I could understand her most every word.She didnt think I was her great gram but she understood I was B,s mommy.B told her something was a color but she insisted it was orange.When she said orange: orange: orange I started 2 laugh she heard me & she had just told B the alligator was going 2 bite her so she said &its going 2 get your mommy 2.It was so funny 2 hear her say that.I still laugh when I think about it. Glen had a good giggle over it 2. He was in the living room but he heard her all the way in there.I sure miss my little ones but I know I couldnt stand the noise 4 very long at a time.I would have to find a good hideing place.Betcha it wouldnt take long 4 them 2 find it.They are so funny when they are little .I am missing alot I wish I was well enough 2 make a couple of trips a year then they would know me.Oh well hope 2 see them all in the spring.Then I suppose I will want the peace & quiet of home...lol. I cant wait to try it though.Well I must say I did a couple loads of laundry 2 day that tires me. I will say good night for this time love to all my family .Bye, Bye till I talk to you againluv ya.Your Mom, Gram, & Great Gram.

No comments: