Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi everyone . I havent been on here 4 a few days as you know.Well things are about the same around here. I didnt get to day hosp. today.I let Glen think I was not feeling well because he wasnt and I didnt want 2 leave him alone. He would of said he was ok and 4 me 2 go.He is failing. We talked about going 2 Bridgettes for xmas but I dont think he could make it now.He told me 2 day he wish he could crall in a hole and pull the dirt in over him.He said the way he feels most of the time he is ready to go.He is not getting any better.I really wonder if he will make it through the winter.He wont at the rate he is now.I am doing all I can for him but I am limited as well. At least his mind is ok. He can still look after his meds.and himself about dressing andbathing.He just gets so weak and dizzy some days I wont leave him alone.So I guess till spring we will be hold up here.I sure hope we dont have a hard winter or will have to find something else to do. I have got so many cards made now .I just finished 15....4 to take to the day hosp. to see if anyone wants any.I wish I could sell them all so I could get back to doing more.These 15 are not xmas cards.I have got about that many of them also.The ideas are starting to slow down from my brain now but they are still coming.Ell I guess Id better go and see if Glen needs anything. He is sitting in the living room and tured the tv off.So till next time everyone have a good night love to all. Your Mom, Gram, Great Gram.HUGS & KISSES

1 comment:

kathy said...

Hey Mom sorry to hear Glen is not to good..remember yourself as well and don't get to run down..keep busy but not to much..remeber we all love you guys..