Monday, October 6, 2008

Well here I am again on Mon. eve.Not much going on 2 day.I went2 day hosp. this morning & came home right after. Was talking 2 Trish 4 a few min. & she is so adament about me going 2 coach. The association for cardiac health. I have been thinking of going after I finish with day hosp. But I have enough on my plate 4 now with both Glen & me going there. Maybe I should stop the day hosp. sooner &go 2 coach.I will talk 2 Trish about it maybe on thurs.I am not getting strength back. I am told I will have 2 have patience . It will take a few more months. But I think I should be a bit more not so tired all the time.I just dont have any energy what so ever.Right now it is about 8:oo & I could just lay on the floor or anyplace & rest probly go 2 sleep.I will go sit on the coach 4 abit b 4 going 2 bed.If I went 2 bed now I would b up at 11:oo till about 1:oo or 2:oo in the early morning so I will try 2 stck it out till 9:oo anyway.I have 2 go & rest now.By the way Bridgette I was talking 2 Kathryn & she said she can get my blob & reads it every night. Isnt that great?She says she can leave a comment. I dont know how that works but I hope it does. She is going 2 show David how 2 get it also. Then they both will know how we r doing as well as you.Well I will say good night to all . Have a good night .I love all of you my special family. Till I get on here again love you & good night.

No comments: