Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi everyone . Thought Id better sit down and write abit or you might wonder why I havent.Well we finished putting the plastic on the windows in the porch Got the garden cleaned up but the carrots and beets we dont have any place to keep them over winter so we are just going to leave them in the ground and use them as needed till the frost gets them or whatever.It was to warm under the house last yr. and they rotted.We might can a few more beets.We are both very sore and tired tonight. We changed the living room around today. I forgot just how heavy the furniture was.I have to see about getting someone to go under the house and string the cable to the other side of the living room.I hope I am not so stiff tomorrow for I go to day hosp.Well that is it for today.Till next time everyone keep well.Have a good night I love you all. Hugs and kissesto all. LOVE , your Mom, Gram, Great Gram. Bye 4 now.

No comments: