Friday, October 3, 2008

Hi here I am on this Fri. evening.For a start I made bread 2 day ,whole wheat of coarse.I didnt get to early a start so was till after lunch getting it finished.Glen went to the day hosp.today and didnt come home right from there b cause he had to go see the dr.So he didnt grt home till almost supper time.I didnt know what time he would be home so just made potatoe soup.He said it was so good and it was. He had 2 bowls of it with fresh bread.He is still loseing weight. About 20lbs. this past yr.He is about 126 now.I hope he picks up soon. I made cards again 2 day.Well I gues I will go sit with him in the living room 4 awile it is almost 8:00.We have been going 2 bed around 9:oo.I still get very verytired when night time comes.I dont have any energy. I have been getting the groceries now for awhile Glen just hasnt felt up to going to the store.I amgoing to go for now.Till tomorrow then. I will say good night love to all

No comments: