Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This is Mon. eve .I took Glen 2 the Day Hosp.this morning so I could have the car.I went 2 the craft store & got a bunch of c/s & some paper 2 make cards. I got a 3inch scalloped punch also.Wow am I ever doing good at this card making.I keep bringing them out 2 show Glen as I finish them.He smiles & said I am making them so fast I must have a conveyer belt.The designs are just rolling out of my head.It is fantastic .I dont know how long it will last but I hope they will keep coming for awhile yet.I have always enjoyed crafts. I guess that is where you Bridgette and your sister Kathryn gets it from.When I start something I dont know enough 2 rest from it then I get tired & want 2 do something different.I better not get tired of doing cards for awhile for I have got a bit of money tied up in all this stuff.Dont count on getting it yet Bridgette.When you are looking for card stuff will you keep in mindto check out on some sympathy and in rememberance cards. I amstumped on that card Irene wants me to make for her.I sold 2 cards the other day and Cathy wants more.Maybe a couple I dont know. I have 9 or 10 more made the last few days that they havent seen yet.Well I better go for this time or you will think this is a book.I am rather tired tonight & so is Glen. So till next time dont forget I love you all. Have a good night.

No comments: