Monday, October 20, 2008

Hi everyone .How r thoings with u all today?We r not 2 bad here. Glen had trouble with his tummy again last night. I have no energy 2 day & not much yesterday. We didnt get 2 church just sat around. LaRon & Myra came in in the afternoon they were down 2 Lens 4 his b day.I was 2 go to day hosp. 2 day but called & told them I wouldnt b in.I still get these days when I dont have energy 2 hardly get out of bed.I was told at day hosp I could feel like this 4 up 2 a yr. It just takes time2 get over it especialy at this time of my life.I just dont have that much time 2 sit around. I need 2 do things now b 4 it is 2 late.I lack the patience. Well I guess I better go get dressed.Our home teacher just called & is coming over soon. Talk 2 u latter. You all have a wonderful day. I love you .Your Mom, Gram, Great Gram

No comments: