Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines to all.We had a pretty fare day today.We had a good valentines dinner. Neither one of us eat hardly anything anymore its hardly worth cooking.We werent hungry at supper so just had something to take med,s. withGlen got me a planter with real flowers this yr.instead of a big vase full.It was great yalking to Kathryn today.Hey Jess thank you girl for the comments.No I dont know what they can do for my back for sure. I go mon. to see someone plus get an xray.The dr. said the other day I have a slipped disc.He mentioned surgery but we both did not go that way.It is to risky with my kidneys this bad.So whats going on with the rest of you my family.For those of you who dont know our David is doing great at school. Im proud of how well he is doing after so long away from it.Way to go Son.Well I suppose I better go and find something easier to sit on as this chair doesnt do good for my back. Till we talk again take care know that I love you all hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxo Mom, Gram, Great Gram,Grampa, Glen love

No comments: