Monday, February 2, 2009

Hi everyone. How are you all today?I had quite a let down today.It turned out to be the best though.\after all.I had booked a cruise hopping I could take my 3 kids and go on a happy holiday together.Something they had to remember since I feel I am on borowed time now.Well Kathryn said she would have to say no and Davidwould think it over.Bridgette said she could go anytime. But I knew it coud be hard for David and Kathryn because of there work and thingsto get away.But when I called Bridgette and told her she said what she had found out what other people had said about these package trips,the condition of the ship and the hotels they had for you I got on the phone and canceled the trip,If I could,nt get the money back I would of went and suffered through it but thank the Lord they are to return the money on the visa.It is my prayer that we can get together and do something in the near future.I have learned to look farther into things at all angles and everyone concerned before I commit to anything. All I could see was a time spent holiday with my kids.I hope no one thinks bad of me for that.Glen has promised to take me to Alaska cruise this summer but we have had a cruise booked befor and had to cancel because of health. Hopefully this is the summer we can make it.Well that is all the news from here. Hope everyone is fine. Till we talk again have a good nightall .LOVE AND KISSES XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Mom, GRam, Great Gram, Grampa, Glen.

1 comment:

kathy said...

Mom noone is upset or anything dont worry about that..it was an awesome thought anyways and yes we love you for that..we will get together yet dont fuss over anything..its late 2night but I had computer to get 2gether before John (boss) takes off again..take care of you and Glen..love to you both