Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good evening to all.Here i am again with not much to say.We are having georgeous weather right now for the last few days nothing but good old sunshine.It is amazing how far it is up before 8 : in the mornings already.My back is much better , not so good yesterday but today I can tolerate it. Glen is down with pain all over. He is on more med,s again.I will be happy when warmer weather comes it always seems to give a person a lift at feeling better.Bridgette called again this morning Joshua is feeling better but she has a relaps. The flue I guess.David how are you doing with school. You must be just about finished.Anne did you get the b card I sent. I didnt know for sure when your b day is so I guessed.I think it is in Feb.I must write everyone,s b day on the calendar I just dont remember good. So forgive me if I guessed wrong.I made it especialy for you.Hope you dont mind a hand made one. It is from the heart.Kathryn sorry we didnt get our conversation going we both was busy.How is everyone else doing? Nust go for now. Till we talk again love to all and have a good night.HUGS , KISSES.xoxoxoxoxoxo luv your Mom, Gram, Great Gram,Grampa, Glen

No comments: