Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hi all.Glen and I went to the Dr. today. He wanted to know if the dr. found out the results from the tests he had but he hadnt. Me well he told me he thought i had a slipped disc.I cant get an appointmenttill mon.at 2: 3o. I have to take someone else other than the one he wanted me . They are all in the same place but I wanted to see one as soon as I could.I cant walk only a few ft.at a time.Hope everyone else in my family is ok.La Ron just called to see how we were.I guess id better go find an easer chair to sit on.This one at my computer isnt the easiest or most comfortable.It seems as if I play musical chairs all day. So till we talk again . Love to all. HUGS, KISSESXOXOXOXOXOXO yourMom,Gram, Great Gram,Grampa, Glen.Take care all luv ya.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

well grandma, musical chairs is a really fun game!! but that's too bad that you're in pain like that. what do you think they can do about that? we're all good here, no complaints. it's just a really windy day here and the wind knocked down part of our backyard fence. olivia thinks it's the best time now because she see's the squirrels running around the front yard and she loves them so much. also we get lady bugs here and there in the house and she calls them her"ladies". and if percy decides to kill one she says"oh no, my lady's broken"....yep, she's amused by the little things!!!