Monday, February 16, 2009

Hi everyone. How,s things going with all of you?great I hope. Well Glen passed his driving test today. I went for my thing for my back. They didnt take x ray,sjust gave me a good going over.I have an appointment for thurs. if it isnt any better.I have been doing things on my own till I could see someone and it has ben better on my own but I will always have problems as always.All extra I need to do is some different exercisethan Iv,e been doing.Glen goes to see the dr. tomorow I might go also and try wall mart.You know that song ...I dont get around much anymore?.... Well thats me. LOL Better go for now. Till we talk again take care LOVE YOU ALL LOTS. HUGS KISSES Mom,Gram Great Gram Grampa Glen

1 comment:

Jessie said...

good job on passing the driving test glen!