Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hi I am not up 2 to much 2 day. I have been going through some books & papers . Found some interesting things I forgot I had.Like maybe 30 yrs. ago.Like that is awhile yes?Well I hope 2 get some of the things done up this winter from them. Another project.Seems like I dont have 2 look any further 4 things 2 do 2 keep me busy 4 more than this winter.I guess I will have 2 get more organised so as 2 get everything accomplished. I can do it I know I just have 2 sit down& figure things out as there importance. Well the ambulance is back 4 the 3rd. time 4 Winnie in the last wk. end. They told her at the hosp, it wasn,t her heart but muscles in the chest. She has been in terrible pain.I hope they can do something 4 her this time. Glen isn,t feeling the greatest 2 day again. That is par 4 the coarse 4 quite some time now.At least I am getting better.I canot b kept down 4 long. I am a surviver. I have learned 2 b most of my adult life.At times it sure comes in handywhen u can cope with things. Bridgette I saw I think it was wizards hangout some cards I dont understand what they mean could u tell me like u were talking 2 me ok? 1 was the green 1 with white polka dots & a snow man. The other was blue background with trees & snow flakes. & snow drifts & snow man. Did u know I have got 2 punches the same size.Do u remember what size of the curly edges I needed?I will have 2 find out from the lady across the bridge right?I will wait 4 your answer on these cards. And the snow man u were going 2 do 4 me.Wow I am sure pleased with this mini book. I want 2 thank u ever so much 4 helping me get started on these progects.I wish we could work 2 gether more .Maybe I can spend more time with u in the spring if the Lord grants me good health & Glen 2 so I can feel free 2 b away from him 4 some time.Well till 2 morrow then. Talk 2 u then luv ya.

No comments: