Monday, September 1, 2008

Well here I am it is 6.32 evening I have been busy 2 day.Glen & I made bread then he laid down this afternoon, I rearranged the living room , We 1,rst got rid of that ugly swamp cooler it is out in the porch.Then I started moving things.. Then I got going on the sun room. It,s not finished yet I an still on the books & papers on the table. They will probaly end up back in the box I took them out of.I need the table 4 my card making.Now that is very important now.We have 2 get another 1 set up 4 Glens puzzles.He has deceided he wont b able 2 do horse shoe,s now.He will end up looking 4 someone 2 play crib .He has started after supper 2 night 2 read my book Silence of the north.I have read it b 4 but I would like 2 read it again.Well I am tired 2 night.It is allmost 7.00& I domt like 2 go 2 bed b 4 ...9.00.It has been a beautiful day, sunshine & more sunshine 4 u B u should of stayed 4 another wk.or 2 ..Hugs & kisses 2 all luv ya lots

No comments: