Friday, September 26, 2008

Here it is friday.My but this week has gone by fast. I havent got much done this week I have had problems with my back again.The only thing that seems 2 help is the magnets.I did get 2 the day hosp. on mon. & again yesterday.We had a good time yesterday but couldnt do all the things the rest did because of my back.Glen class had the same thing 2 day as we had yesterday.We had our pic,s taken in a big sombraro. Our theme was on Mexico even 2 our lunch.I didnt do anything today either. Francis came in this morning with the catalouge from c t m h so I have been looking at that. my so many things I would like 2 get. I wrote down some & it came 2 over 2.00 dollars. Guess I will have 2 cut it down.Thats without the paper 2.I wrote a list of the paper I want I will try 2 get it from wallmart or the craft store at least I will save the shipping charges from there.Well it is almost 4; 30 & I dont know what we will have 4 supper better go see whats in the fridge.Sorry I havent been on here most of the week but I just didnt feel like it. Till next time all my love.

No comments: