Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hi here it is 12:36 & we just got back from the dr.I have had pains in my shoulder & down my left arm4 a couple of daysit goes across the top of my shoulders & up my neck. I started 2 wonder if it was heart related. The day hosp. called this morning she said I didnt sound good. When I told her about my arm she thought it might b heart related also so I went 2 the clinic I had called b 4 & found out my dr. was not on so I called back & said I would see anyone.This lady dr. I seen was very nice I would,nt mind if she was on again if I have 2 see someone other than dr. Sue. Well I better check the soup I made it this morning but had 2 turn it off when we left 4 the dr,s.Glen has 2 go 4 more blood test,s so he will pick up my prescription it sure is paining.I must go 4 now

No comments: