Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hi here I am again well I had no trouble 2 get on here this time. I forgot 2 tell u last night I made bread whole wheat yep not a spoonful of white flour in it. Well it turned out very special.So scrumpcious.David & Kathryn will b so pleased with there Mama eating good 4 u bread.I made a pumpkin pie also but without the crust.I just put it in a cake pan. We dont need all that grease & white flour anyway.Well I got 2 the day hosp. 2 day. My but we have a good class. Very jolly. We all kmow how 2 laugh at ourselves & joke about things wrinkles & things we cant do anything about..Well I hope I can get a better sleep 2 night than last night.Glen just turned on the t v. We had a game of yatzee now it is after 8:oo p m. Yes Bridgette I did get the pics. on u r blog.My I do look sickly & washed out.But I guess that is expected after only a couple of days after the surgery.So till 2 morrow have a good night. Luv 2 all.I found someone else who makes cards she dont have a car maybe we can work something out. Good Night.

No comments: