Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Xmas Eve to all. Well I hope everyone is more readt for xmas than I am.It is abit after 9 and Glen has gone to bed.I will go shartly when I finish writing to you all.Hazel brought some goodies over for tomorrow .They have never helped with the dinner before. They was to bring pop last yr.and didnt good thing I didnt depend on anyone else for anything.Except Culy always brought the turky. I dont know what or where he is I havent been able to grt in touch with him.His phone is not in service.I woder if he is still around . He never has let it go this long without getting in touch before.Well I will try again after xmas to see if I can find out something.I better turn outthe lights and have my tea then hit the bed.the tree lights just went off so I will say have a good night and hope SANTA IS GOOD TO ALL.EVERY ONE HAVE A GOOD XMAS WISH I WERE WITH YOU MERRY XMAS LOVE TO ALL HUGS AND KISSES MOM, GRAM,GREAT GRAM,AND GLEN

No comments: