Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy day after xmas everyone.2008 IS JUST ABOUT OVER.ALLBUT THE SHOUTING.A new year is just around the corner.I pray we all have better health this yr.I am working hard to get the cross stitch xmas dec,s done for my great grand kids.My fingers get so numb from the diabetes I cant feel the needle so it is difficult to use.My left arm is acheingvery bad this afternoon I just had to give up for awhile. It is a struggle sometimes to get somethings done but I still wont give up.Winnie and Hazel was so surprised yesterday when they was over for dinnerat all the things I had on the go.Not only the crafts with the cards, cross stitchand the other things Im makingwith card stock,boxes and stuffwhen I bent over to pick something up they were amazed I didnt stumble and fall.They are falling all the time. I thank the Lord every day I am as supple as I am. I believe doing excersizeallmy life has contributed to it.Over to the day hosp was amazedat my agility.Glen just got up from his nap.I am thirsty so will get myself something to drink. Have a good day all ,Will talk to you all latter. Hope you all had a wonderful xmas yesterday.It was quiet here. Till we talk again lots of love hugs and kisses. LOVE TO YOU FROM ,MOM, GRAM, GREAT GRAM, AND GLEN

No comments: