Friday, December 19, 2008

Hi all. Well the sun is shining finaly. It is so beautiful.Glen will soon be home from the day hosp.I havent done anything much today while he has been gone. By the time I got the paper looked through it was getting to the last part of the morning.I like to look at most of it.Especialy the sale flyers.Aunt Jean called and we were on the phone 4 over an hour I finaly had to go get something to eat for lunch. I just dont want to do anything now.I sure lack energy.I dont like the way it makes me feel.Yesterday I made 3 zuchini loafs. I put all kinds of fruit in them for a xmas cake. Wow did they turn out scrumptious.I had put the zuchini in the freezer in the fall for this purpose.3 or 4 bags measured out . I had ran out of zuchini so had to finish the last bag with carrot. It was the one I used yesterday.Very GOOD I must say.I made a batch of fudge yesterday also but it didnt turn out so good I must say setting but it is more like taffy It sure is good though so will be eaten 4 sure.It has been ever so long since I made fudge. I used to make it so often I never had a flop with it . I guess it turned ouit about the way I felt. Oh well no more perfect fudge maker me.I think I will go and relax till Glen comes home. Till next time we talk know that I love you all. LOVE Mom, Gram, Great GramMERRY XMAS TO ALL

No comments: