Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hi all . How,s things with you? We are not to bad right now.Glen had an appointment with the dr. this morning but just cancelled it. We got another dump of snow last night and has been snowing all morning to.It is supposed to keep snowing tonight and tomorrow. That is unusial for here.It is cold allso. It has been so long that it was this cold. But the weather has been changing the last couple of yrs.Oh well I guess we have to grin and bear it right?Glen just came in from outside he is very cold.It sounds like Larry is ploughing the road I think I here the tractor. I hope he cleans our driveway soon.Well I will get back to you latter . Have a good day. Luvyou all Mom Gram Great Gram

1 comment:

kathy said...

Hey Mom yes we got snow again alsolast night (tues) it sure was bright this morn..we had our Xmas lunch out with the boss and all the other managers from the other homes it was ok..after work tonight I grabbed 2 guys and we did the rest of the shopping for the Tea on Fri. so I guess you know what I'll be doing tomorrow BAKING and more BAKING we have the Fire Marshall coming also so it better be good stuff I do LOL.. B called the other night it was good talking to her they just finished up with their play that's why I couldn't reach them..busy bees that they are eh..anyways Mom I hope both of you are good and tell Glenn to stay warm ..Love to both ..Kathy