Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi everyone. Hope you are all fine.We are not to bad here other than our daily aches and pains.I had to take extra pain pills this afternoonfor my hip.We went up to the Seniors place this morning and Glen played abit of pool and horse shoe by himself while I watched the class do osteo . fit.It was to strenuous for me.The instucture told me when I called yesterday she thought it would be but I should go and check it out. It was the no.2 class.The no.1 class will be starting the 1st. of Sep.so I will try it.It is for the beginners for osteo.We are going up to play carpet bowling tomorrow morning at 10:30.That even bothers Glen but he still does it.I felt it abit after I played also.That is all the news from around here. So till we talk again . LOVE to all have a good night LUV Mom,Grand Mom, Great Grand Mom, Friend. lUV YA ALL,OXOXOXOX By the way we are having carrots ,peas, and beets out of our garden. they are SOOOOO GOOOOD

No comments: