Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hi all Hows things with all of you? Good I hope.We are not to bad here.We have had sort of a slow week. I think it was Wed. we went to the rec. place and Glen went swimming. Well not realy . It was exersize in the water.He tried to keep up to the others so needless to say he got pretty tired and was stiff body.To day we went up to the seniors center . Glen played carpet bowling I just watched for this time.We will go on Mon. to get a membership and probly do something then.Right now it is teribbly warm. Like up in the high 30,s. It chased me in the house.It is to hot to eat.So we,ve just picked today.But it was good for you picking.There is more things I would like to do than Glen would at the center.Well till we talk again have a good night Love to you all... Your Mom, Grand Mom, Great Grand Mom, Friend....LUV YA Take care.

No comments: