Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good Evening everyone. How is things with all of you? Well my Blog stopped at Fri. Sooo Yesterday Sat.We went over to Russel,s and picked up a few Queen Ann cherries then went out and foundthe Parrot island place.They have so many parrots there and the colours are beautiful.They are parrots that people have had but dont want anymore.The people that runs the place will put a parrot in your home free with a cage if you want one then when you dont want it anymore you take it back to them.Well we dont want one.You are tied down with a pet and I dont want that.We got back home early so just layed around the rest of the day.Glen and I went to church this morning.I am feeling so much better now.It,s been 9 days now that Iv,e been feeling this good I hope it continues.Of coarse I am still taking pain pills morning and night.Myback is rather bad in the morning till the pills kick in then I am pretty good for the day.Glen isn,t as fotunite.If he feels ok in the morning we have a couple of places to go see. It is supposed to rain Tues. and Wed.There is a booklet the city puts out every yr.to tell you of 101 places to see in the OkanagonOf coarse there are some I dont want to go see.I guess thats about all the news around here. Wish you all would get a BLOG so I could know what you all are doingORRRRyou could send an E MAIL and clue me in with your news. Till we talk again love ya all so much. luv your Mom,Grand Mom, Great Grand Mom ,Friend.Have a good night .LOVE YOUALL

No comments: