Friday, July 3, 2009

HI Everyone Bridgette I just read the e mail on the Flour sack I got something to add to it . There were summer under pants for girls and I remember my friend Dorothy;s her mother dyed them brown of all colors. lolGlen just said he had under shorts made from the same material. You know. I have seen all of those things that this lady said was made. Oh what a memory. They sure was useful. Now for some daily news . In the life of Marrians Quest. This week Mon. I vacumed out my little Lady:van: then Glen & I built a bed for mei in it.Tues.we drove up another mountain road and took in the sight,s of the Goat Cheese Place.We only tasted about 4 kinds of cheese. Glen was not impressed at all but I like it . I used to buy it at the store befor he came in the picture. It can be quite expensive but I would get some sometimes.They make ever so many kinds of cheeses& other things also. Even ice cream.I would of liked to taste it but Glen said it cost to much.Guess I should take Bruno up there . LOL Wed. we made bread did laundry picked peas and shelled them among little things.Thurs.I wased out my van and found sheets to fit the bed and just did little things.Today ;Fri.we went and found the info. place at Summerland And found out where theOld Train still runs from so they called for reservations for us for the 1:30 ride.WE had a little time s0 we shopped abitthen had lunch at McDonald;s.We proceeded on to the train station and found it. We had abit of a wait befor boarding.We were in the last open air car whitch was great because it was up in the 30s and the breeze felt good.My but some of those tracks is sooooo close to the edgeyou sucked your breath in thinking it would help hold it on the tracks.It was a good trip but not exactly what I thought it would be.On some runs they have robers riding out of the bushes and holding up the train you then give them your change they ride off . The change is turned over for the needy.Then they have other special runs whichcost considerable more. I think some are around 50$. Our run was $20 plus tax each seniors discount.All in all we have had a pretty good day but tireing so till we talk again Lots of LOVE to all Your Mom, Gram,Great Gram, Friend. Have a good night LUV YA

No comments: