Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi everyone.Here I am at last.Finaly I am able to walk without pain. Well it is not completely gone but it is ok. Both Glen and I go to the Dr. tomorrow.I was realy disapointed when Dr. Sue left for Rutland because I have had her for as long as Ive been here.Dr White seems to be working out fine for us.It took him awhile to think on what to give me because of the meds. I cant take.He finaly came up with something but I have to take tynol with it sometimes I get heartburn with it anyway so I just pop the gavisgon.I had a good chat with David today havent heard from my girls lately.Up until testerday I didnt know if I would be going to Bridgette,s because I couldnt walkwithout bad pain but it is getting better now so things are looking up.Well how is everyone else doing?David made his passing marks at school and is finished there.Way to go my Son.I had no dought about you making it.Kathryn and Bridgette and you Grandkids send me an E MAIL I would like to hear from you all. Till we talk again take care and have a good night LUV U ALL. HUGS N KISSES. XOXOXOXOXO YOUR Mom,Gram, Great Gram,Grampa Glen

1 comment:

kathy said...

Hey Mom alll is well with me just a trying week last week..inspection upon inspection and they are always nerve racking...glad you are feeling better and hope Glenn is also..catch you later sending all my love to both..