Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi everyone sorry I havent been on here for awhile. we are still running to appointments. We both went to the Dr. last week. He wanted me to have xray,s. I couldnt get in till this Mon. of this week. I called to day but the Dr. has not yet received the results.They told me to check tomorrow again.I just dont think I should go anywhere till I see if something else can be done.Hey Cindy I just found out the other night you read my blog and check every night. to see how we are doing.I want to say a BIG THANK YOU. How are you and the kids doing? I bet the grandkids are getting big like Bridgette,s. Abby was only a month old when I saw her And Mady a few months now Noah will soon be a yr. I have got more great grand kida in Ont.I havent seenfor as long but hope to see them all this summer if my health is ok.Keep Bridgette on her toes about blogging.Hope to see you when I come over.I miss coming once a yr.for xmas.A BIG HELLO TO ALL MY FAMILY . Better go for tonight I will try to blog more often.Every one have a good night. till we talk again know that I love you all XOXOXOXO I luv ya Mom, Gram,Great Gram, Grampa, Glen

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Marrian!
Yes I read your blog almost daily! Love to see how you and your husband are doing. Are you still making cards? Brid is here at the Mulbery library teaching a card class today! Spring is in the air...cool mornings and days that are trying to get warmer!
Hope to see you soon!