Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hi all. Just a note to catch up.Well we have been busy doing canning. We werent going to do peaches this year but there was so many on the tree across the road where Art and Alberta lived just going to waste so we did 4 dozen.We no sooner got them done when we got the plums.We did 2 dozen of them.Then on monday we put pumpkin in the freezer.Everytime I finish with one thing I say I guess that is it . Then I find something elseto put up for winter.But this time I think it is only if I can find enough green tomato,s to do a batch of mincemeat.I have got only 3 jars on the shelf left.Glen went to the hospital mon. morning for thebone marrow test.It is supposed to tell the Dr. why his blood is so low.He might have to have bloodtransfusion,s.My Arthritis is bad I pain over alot of my body.I have an appointment next week Wed.at a theraphist.I am not going to be able to go down east this fall. I am in to much pain every day.I hope by getting help this winter by spring I will be able to go. The first treatment is $5o . Then $4o for the rest.Ihope I can be helped befor to many.I have been on pain pills sometimes 4 times aday every day since befor I went to Bridgette,s and then sometimes they dont work very good.Oh well we all have our own cross to bear.I am so thankful for my family and friends in my life who show the love for me.So till we talk again. Know that I Love You All.Have a good night. Your MOM,GRAM,GREAT GRAM GLEN GRAMPA, AND FRIEND. HUGS N KISSES XOXOXOXOXO

No comments: