Friday, November 28, 2008

Hi everyone . As you know I havent been on here for awhile. Well I am feeling a bit better now.Hopefuly I will continue.I know I will never be 1oo percent ok as I just had my 83RD b day yesterday. I feel very fortuniteto be as good as I am.I do believe it was the nitro patch I needed because I feel better now I am back on it.Most of the discomfort in my chest has gone.Glen is quite bad today.I took him to the hosp. for a test today.He has to go again on mon for another test.He is failing fast. He is talking more now about going to a home if he gets much worse I wont be able to look after him.Because I have to look after myself to.We seem to be running all the time to Dr,s. apointments.Between the both of us. Well I hope everyone is fine and take care till I talk to you all again. Remember I love you all very much.Have a good night. LOVE,,HUGS AND KISSES .your Mom, Gram; Great Gram.

No comments: