Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hi again4 2 day.Well I got 2 Michaels after I finished the 3 loads of laundry & cleaned the bath room all shinyclean.It,s been sort of neglected lately.After coming home from getting my supplies I had a bite 2 eat. Glen was allready eating . Then I swept & washed the kitchen floor. I was just throwing the water out & Kathryn called we talked only 4 a few min,ts.Now I am telling u what more i,ve done.I am tired so I think I will sit down & rest.Maybework on my mini book.I miss Bridgette allready.It wasnt so bad when David & Kathryn left b cuz B wasstill here. Now it is just Glen & me& he dont do cards.Oh well at least I,ve learned 2 do this blog.I am 2 tired 2 work on my cards so I will lay down 4 awhile & rest talk latter luv everyone who reads this.I am getting better but tire easy.

No comments: